Collections of Views, Opinions, and Analysis on Indonesian Capital Market by Market Movers, Experts and Forecasters.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

This Global recession will be short-lived

There is only one answer from my analysis: the productivity increase from Internet usages will contribute tremendous growth to this economy. I do not know exactly how much contribution internet can have on a nations' GDP, but I think it's thing need not to be calculated exactly. It is huge and the benefit effects of it has not been fully incorporated yet into the global economy growth.

Part of sustainable growth factor in economy is productivity growth.

Last week, I bought a home theater system at amazon.com. I have followed this item called Boston Acoustics speakers for a week or two. I did not know anything at all about home theater system before. This is my first home theater system. However, just couple of clicks away in the internet, I could read reviews and ratings from other users. I was educated for free from the most trusted sources who were the buyers of this item before. Finally, I've made the right choice with my purchase. So imagine that if this correct educated purchases happened to not only me but millions other consumers, the economy savings are huge.

Furthermore, if you have problems with your toilet that does not flush, you can go to the internet and research by just "googling", you can find many answers to your problem. It tells you what you can do from the cheapest to the most expensive solution . Just the mere knowledge of what the appropriate products to buy to solve exactly type of clogging saves a lot of your time and money. Think about it how much cost it will save other millions of household globally.

Anyway, my two examples are just a few of other gigantic benefits, the internet can offer to reinvigorate our global economy.

Jeff Tan
Please find me at http://mafiaberkeley.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment